Before you can use this guide, you'll need Windows Live Mail 2011 installed on your computer.
1. If you use Windows Live Messenger or other Windows Live services, you may see a message asking if you want to sign in using your Windows Live ID. Click No. If this is the first time you've opened Windows Live Mail 2011, the Add your email accounts window will appear automatically (continue to step 2).
Otherwise, go to the Accounts tab and click the Email button on the
2. Fill in your account details (see below the screenshot if you
need help with this).
Email address: Enter your RiverNet
email address (email@example.com).
When you've done this, click Next.
3. Fill in your mail Server addresses and Logon username (your
Incoming Server information:
Click Next to continue.
4. That's all you need to do, click Finish.
5. Your mail account is now ready to use. Click Send/Receive (it's
on the right side of the Home tab) or press F5 on your keyboard and your
email will be downloaded to your Inbox.
Last Updated August 5, 2011