(From the Dial-Up Networking section of the Windows 95 Setup and Configuration Information)
“If you do not see the Dial-Up Networking Folder…”
2. Open the Control Panel Folder.
3. Double Click on the Add/Remove Programs Icon.
4. Click on the Windows Setup Tab near the top of the window.
5. Double Click “Communications.”
6. Put a Check-Mark in the Box labeled, “Dial Up Networking.”
7. Click OK
Note: You may be prompted to insert the Windows 95/98 Installation CD-ROM. After Windows 95/98 successfully creates Dial Up Networking on your system you may return to the Setup and Configuration Information documentation to finish the procedure.